I haven't got any sewing done all week. Work was chaotic this week - next week I'm determined to get in some sewing time.
Today I cut up the fabric for the second half of the red and white hunter's star I'm making for my cousin. The finished half you can see here. The great thing about this project is that I can sew it in little bits of time which might be what I have this week.
Here's the fabric cut:
It doesn't look as big as the pile I cut for the first half so hopefully I have enough. There is a lot of leftover fabric in case I need it though. If you look closely, you can see my handprint in the white squares.