Last year some wonderful bloggers set up a finish-a-long, and there are great prizes. Happily, the group is continuing this year and I'm going to join again.
If you're interested, you can find all the details here.
For this quarter here are my entries:
1) A Christmas tree skirt I started in time to finish for Christmas, then I came down with a nasty sinus infection and it got put to the side. It's #1 on the list.
2) A one piece snake suit for my eldest niece. The fabric was bought around Hallowe'en but she said she wasn't in a hurry, so it's still sitting in my sewing room. Honestly, I'm stalling a bit because it's a knit and I haven't sewn a real knit for quite some time.
3) A pair of red and white mittens for myself. I've had the pattern for a long time and finally got a suitable yarn for them.
4) A quilt for a friend at work who is having her first baby, a little boy, and she wants a sports theme. I know the pattern, I just can't find it in the mess of my sewing room right now.
5) Finally, this fabric (plus a few others currently in my dryer) will be turned into a variety of pillow and bolster shams. The colour looks awful here, but in real life they look much better.
I'm linking up to She Can Quilt to sign up. Wish me luck!